Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm on a diet, are you kidding me!

It's been a while since I came here and started writing again, well what can I say, I wasn't feeling good; and saying that doesn't mean I'm ok now, but it's just to keep you informed with my latest news, whoever you might be.


Any way, miraculously I started a diet, I don't know how I could do that during this bad time but I did, I'm off meat, rise, pizza, spaghetti, chocolate, cakes(oh my God, cakes), white bread, chips, oil,etc
In short every food that makes me feel happy.


I eat fruit, salad and rye bread, pieces of canned chicken, some boiled potato and sometimes milk with cacao with tiny amount of sugar, and a tiny pieces of cheese.


I have been on diet for 9 days, but I play sport as well and when I weight myself on the scale after 8 days of dieting, I found out that all I've lost is 2 pounds and a half; which was very disappointing but I didn't  stop till now, I'm trying to do this as long as I'm still in the mood to do that.


I hope you who read this, would join me, yeah, come on, you can do that as well, take me as an example, though my situation is not good and I'm really afraid these days of what will happen, but nonetheless, I'm trying to do something good to my life and I hope you can do it too.


I guess this is all I can say for now, wish me well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment